Wednesday, March 25, 2009

BUSINESS proposal

BUSINESS   proposal
Dear Friend,It's Just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. I am a Banker by Profession from Burkina Faso In West Africa and currently
 holding the Post Of  chief auditor in charge of debt recovery  in our Bank.I have the opportunity of transfering an unclaimed funds ($30Million)  belonging to one of my Bank's client whoa died along with his entire family in Kenya Plane Crash 2003 .Hence, I am inviting you for a business
 deal where this fund can be shared between us in the ratio of 40/50 / 10% for  any incurable  expenses  that will  come  during the transfer, If you agree to my business proposal. Further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your  mail. Have a green day.Yours,MR  PETER   DAN. 
 
 

 

No comments: