Wednesday, February 4, 2009

From ; Olivia Billy

Dear Respectfuly One,
 
I am writing you this letter with due respect and harmful of tears since we have not met or know  each other before well i am miss Olivia Billy; I am 20 Years old  Girl from Côte d'Ivoire.daughter of Mr Billy,I have 10.500 million USD which was made by my late Father before He died,which was left in a suspence account in a bank here in my country. I seek your permision to remmit this amount into your account so that I could come to your country for investment and to further my studies. I have accepted to offer you a resonable percentage of the total sum for your desire to assist me.
May God bless you,
 
Best Regards.
Your Miss Olivia Billy.


อยากได้เบอร์เมลสุดโปรด!
จองได้เลยที่ @ymail.com และ @rocketmail.com


Yahoo! Toolbar เดี๋ยวนี้มาพร้อมกับโปรแกรมต้านไวรัสและสปายแวร์แล้วนะ ลองโหลดเลย!

No comments: