Monday, February 9, 2009

URGENT

I have a new email address!
You can now email me at: brown.kingson@yahoo.in



- Good Day, Please Read.My name is Mr Kingson Brown, I am the Credit and audits manager with bank of Africa Ouagadougou Burkina Faso in West Africa. I have a business proposal in the tune of $9.5m, (Nine Million Five hundred Thousand United States Dollar only) after the successful transfer; we shall share in ratio of 40% for you and 60% for me.Should you be interested, please contact me through my private email (mr.kingsonbrown@mail.ru) so we can commence all arrangements and I Will give you more information on how we would handle this project. Please treat this business with utmost confidentiality and send me the Following:(1) Full names: (2) Private phone number: (3) Current residential address: (4) Occupation:(5) Age and Sex:Kind Regards, Mr.Kingson Brown Phone number : 226-75-48-74-43

No comments: